COE CORE VALUES
- To equip future teachers with adequate knowledge, skills and attitude in the field of scientific and technological education.
- To implement relevant and updated teacher education curricula.
- To enhance research capabilities of faculty & student.
- To contribute to community development through outreach programs.
- To encourage innovations and promote production of goods and services.
- To provide advanced and relevant knowledge, skills and competencies needed by educational leaders and academics in improving the delivery of educational services.
- To inculcate positive and desirable values among teachers and students as models of exemplary behavior.
- To foster a strong sense of excellence, responsiveness and commitment.
OBJECTIVES PER CURRICULUM
- To develop teaching competencies of teacher -education students along their specific fields of specialization.
- To revise and upgrade the course content, course syllabi and instructional guides regularly.
- To enrich capabilities of students and faculty members in conducting action researches.
- To take active involvement in production jobs and entrepreneurial activities.
- To instill desirable values and appropriate behaior as future moulders of the minds and hearts.