The Iloilo Science and Technology University (ISAT U) and the International Center for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (UNEVOC) will hold the Ist International Research Conference on Science and Technology. The theme of the conference is “Fostering Innovative Approaches in Sciences and Technology Research and Development” and will be held on November 30-December 2, 2016 at Diversion 21, Diversion Road, Manduriao, Iloilo City, Philippines.
The Conference has three major parts. The first part is to listen to new initiatives and inputs by the convention plenary speakers. The second is to create a venue to discuss in a more interactive way issues that relate to theoretical, methodological and practical breakthroughs. The third part is to generate enabling opportunity to discuss the challenges of various initiatives of the industry-academe partnerships, networking, international collaboration, capacity building and sharing of good practices among clustered groups.
Researches in the following areas are strongly encouraged to be presented in the 2016 IRCST:
- Alternative Energy
- Information and Communication Technology
- Industrial Product Development
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Food Products Development
- Disaster Risks Reduction Mitigation
- Social Sciences
- Lifelong learning
- Gender Development
- Research abstract for submission should be completed within September 15, 2016.
- Research abstract should be between 150-250 words that follow the prescribed format
- Interested Researchers are advised to log on to https://goo.gl/forms/EHpVfrmB6qevRFJv1.
- Researchers will be notified a week after submission of abstract and have to submit their full papers on September 30, 2016. Full papers should be publishable format composed of 4,000-6,000 words excluding the abstract.
- PowerPoint presentations of accepted papers should be submitted on or before October 15, 2016
Deadline of Abstract Submission
15-Sept-16 30-Sept-16 15-Oct-16
Notification of Acceptance
30-Sept-16 15-Oct-16 30-Oct-16
Submission of Full Paper
15-Oct-16 30-Oct-16 14-Nov-16
Registration Fee (Live-out)
INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES $ 300
LOCAL DELEGATES Php 6,000.00
All payments should be deposited at Land Bank of the Philippines – Iznart Branch:
Account Name: Iloilo Science and Technology University, Account No: 0032-1080-59
Snacks and lunch
Paper and Pen
Copy of Abstracts
CHED and National PASUC endorsement will be provided soon.