WVCST College Administrators and Administration Officers joined a one-day Forum for Human Resource Personnel Officers conducted by the Iloilo Council of Personnel Officers together with the Civil Service Commission, Iloilo Field Office on July 24, 2013, at the Iloilo Grand Tower.
The said conference was designed for Human Resource Management Practitioners of National Government Agencies (NGA’s), State Universities and Colleges (SUC’s), Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCC’s) and Government Financial Institutions (GFI’s).
The objectives of this forum are to empower Human Resource Practitioners through updates on the recent Civil Service Commission and Department of Budget and Management issuances, decisions and resolutions and to discuss and clarify relevant issues and concerns affecting human resource.
Topics discussed in this forum were updates on Department of Budget & Management (DBM) Issuances by Mr. Edgar L. Javison, Chief Budget Specialist, DBM, Regional Office 6 and updates on CSC Issuances, Decisions & Resolutions by Atty. Cherry G. de la Cruz, Chief Legal Division, Civil Service Commission, Regional Office 6. An open forum was also conducted on the Orientation on Strategic Planning and Management System by Ms. Jocelyn L. Lataquin, Chief Administrative Officer, Civil Service Commission, Regional Office 6.
WVCST was represented by the following:
- Ms. Enieda G. Corona, Chief Administration Officer
- Ms. Vicky D. Jeruta, Chief Administrative Officer for Finance
- Ms. Florence Cabunducan, AA III
- Ms. Maila Alparaque, AO II
- Mr. Bonnie Arenal, AO IV
- Ms. Mary Jean Nobleza, AO V
- Ms. Mylene Cababasay, AO V
- Ms. Ma. Eugenita C. Capaciete, Campus Administrator, Leon Campus
- Mr. Julius C. Catalan, OIC, Campus Administrator, Barotac Nuevo Campus
- Ms. Jeana Legayada, AO IV, Barotac Nuevo Campus
- Mr. Noel S. Quidato, Campus Administrator, Dumangas Campus
- Ms. Ironia P. Casco, AO V, Dumangas Campus
- Ms. Ma. Luisa F. Eiman, AO IV, Miag-ao Campus
- Ms. Richel G. Jacela, Job-hired