Designation of Concerned Faculty and Staff as Advisers and Co-Advisers of Accredited Student Clubs and Organizations for Academic Year 2021 – 2022.
- The faculty and staff on the attached list are hereby designated as advisers and co – advisers of the Accredited Student Clubs and Organizations of the University for Academic Year 2021 – 2022.
- As advisers/co- advisers/coordinators, you shall perform the following functions:
- Provide assistance to the officers and members of the respective organizations on how to achieve their goals and objectives;
- Guide the officers and members of the clubs and organizations on the proper utilization of their funds;
- Be available whenever possible to assist the officers and members in the planning, implementation and operation of any program, projects and activities sponsored by the particular student clubs and organizations;
- Be available as mentors to organization members by assisting them with their individual problems and decisions as well as with those related to the organization ; and
- Resolve any problem that may occur within the organization that could not be resolved within the leadership or membership of the organization.
- For the information, guidance and compliance of all concerned.