Dr. Nemia H. Mabaquiao
Director, National and International Affairs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and manage strong relationships and collaborations with other educational institutions, government and non-government agencies and other sectors of society that can assist ISAT U in accomplishing its mandate in accordance with the national agenda and the realization of ISAT U’s mission and vision.
- Working with the different colleges and external campuses to develop their national and international program. This includes international agreements, funding opportunities, information on faculty and student exchanges, and participation in visits among others.
- Managing visits by ISAT U delegations to institutions in other regions of the world. Hosting visits by delegations from international universities as well as other agencies which intend to do benchmarking activities to the university.
- Information and advice the University about the different national and international programs available for the academic community.
- Represent ISAT U at national and international educational meetings and forums.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the VPEA and approved by the University President deemed necessary for the fulfillment and realization of vision, mission and institutional goals of the university.
Ms. Jenimie M. Jaro