Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a variety of linkages with private/public agencies and organization, local, national and international.
- Facilitate on-the-job Trainees in processing Memorandum of Agreement between ISAT University and partnered company /agency. As well as, monitor and evaluate the on-the-job Training Centers where ISAT University’s students are placed as they complete the requirements of their field of specialization.
- Manage and assist various employment opportunities for the ISAT University graduates.
- Maintain congenial relations with industry partners committed to support the University.
- Develop database for Job Placement and monitoring of graduates.
- Enhance strategies to expand with industries and other government agencies
- Other responsibilities assigned by the VPEA and approved by the University President deemed necessary for the fulfillment and realization of vision, mission and institutional goals of the university.