Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement all activities for the ISAT University ALUMNI ASSOCIATION INC. to engage alumni in mentoring, volunteering, recruiting and annual giving in all ISAT U campuses. This includes planning and executing networking, educational and social events, maintaining regular communication, including surveys on interests and employment, keeping contact information updated.
- Plan and promote alumni programs in support to the University’s strategic plan as well as the institutional goals and objectives in collaboration with other stakeholders of the university.
- Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records, capture contact, biographical and career information of alumni via surveys, projects (Alumni Directory) correspondence, website and postal returns.
- Develop ideas and content for Alumni print publications, website and social media in collaboration with the Office of the Alumni Association and the Management Information System (MIS).
- Coordinate in the selection process and committee for the Outstanding Alumnus/Alumna Award.
- Manage a portfolio of annual fund donors and prospective donors and generate fund raising revenue yearly. Maintaining communication with donors and coordinating donor visits to ISAT U campuses and opportunity to meet with students.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the VPEA and approved by the University President deemed necessary for the fulfillment and realization of vision, mission and institutional goals of the university.