- Doctor of Industrial Technology (DIT) -Level I
- Master of Industrial Technology (MIT) -Level I
- Bachelor of Science in Automotive Technology (BSAT ) -Level III
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Technology (BSHRT) – Level II
This course is designed to train students and facilitate the creative and innovative abilities that will cater to the needs of the existing hotels, restaurants and other hospitality oriented business. It also provides highly skilled and world class technology professional equipped with managerial and practical skills that are competent to meet the changing demands of hotels, restaurant, and its related industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Technology (BSELT) – Level III
The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Technology is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in the repair, installation, and maintenance of residential, commercial and industrial electrical systems.
This curriculum will blend both academic and major shop subjects parallel to the industry requirement. This also deals a research activity in electrical technology field. Students will develop the skills necessary for employment in many industrial manufacturing settings.
Students will learn the Electrical Safety and Health Practices, Philippine Electrical Code (PEC), blueprint reading, electrical wiring, circuitry, power systems, solid state fundamentals, motor controls, transformers, and troubleshooting.
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Technology (BSELX) – Level III
- Bachelor in Fashion Design and Merchadizing (BSFDM) – Level II
The Bachelor in Fashion and Apparel Technology is a research based baccalaureate degree program that will answer the unique requirements of fashion and apparel industries both in the local and global markets. This course also aims tp produce high caliber graduates who are well equipped with the necessary skills, attitudes and knowledge geared towards occupational safety and health practices, textile study, fashion designing and apparel construction, research, managerial and entrepreneurial capabilities in the field of fashion and apparel technology. This will further train students in fashion photography/journalism, event organizing, fashion merchandizing, home furnishing, tailoring skills, hair styling & artistic make up, modeling and study of selected foreign languages. Student will be required to organize a fashion show as research outputs in their study in the world of fasion. On the job training will also be required for them to update further and develop the necessary skills and knowledge appropriate for them.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (BIT) – Level III majors in:
- Architectural Drafting
- Automotive Technology
- Construction Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Fashion and Apparel Technology
- Furniture and Cabinet Making Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioning Technology
The Bachelor of Industrial Technology major in Electrical Technology is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in the repair, installation, and maintenance of residential, commercial and industrial electrical systems.
This curriculum will blend both academic and major shop subjects parallel to the latest industry requirement. Students will develop the skills necessary for employment in many industrial manufacturing settings.
Students will learn the Electrical Safety and Health Practices, Philippine Electrical Code (PEC), blueprint reading, electrical wiring, circuitry, basic pneumatic, electro pneumatic, Programmable Logic Controls, Computer Aided Design, power systems, solid state fundamentals, motor controls, transformers, and troubleshooting.
- Electronics Technolgy
- Fashion And Apparel Technology
The Bachelor in Industrial Technology major in Fashion and Apparel Technology (BIT FAT) is a competency based degree program that will answer the present needs of apparel industries both in the local and global markets. This course also aims to produce highly skilled graduates who are capable to operate industrial power machines and other equipments used in apparel industries. Further, students will be trained in occupational safety and health practices, textile study, sewing machine repair and maintenance, mass production and quality control, pattern making, cutting and sewing skills for both men and women apparels. Students will also be sent to highly qualified industries for on-the-job-training (OJT) and for them to be equipped with current trends and techniques in apparel construction, managerial, entrepreneurial and professional competencies.
- Evening Vocational Course (EVC) : Schedule of Classes: 5:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. (Monday to Friday) Requirements for entry:
- Police Clearance
- Photocopy of TOR/ Report Card
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Architectural Drafting
- Automotive Mechanics
- Machine Shop Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Heating, Ventilating, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Apparel Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Industrial Electricity
- Entrepreneurial Training Courses (ETC Shop Courses) :
- Automotive Servicing
- Industrial Electricity
- Domestic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Commercial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Lathe Machine Operation
- Commercial Cooking
- Consumer Electronics Technician
- Plate Welding leading to Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
CIT STUDENTS ORGANIZATION
1. Organization of Industrial Technologists
2. Electrical Technology Student Organization (ETSO)
3. Artist Guild
4. Automotive and Mechanical Student Organization (AMSO)
5. Association of Young Fashion and Apparel Designer (AYFAD)
6. Association of Hotel and Restaurant Technology Students (AHRTS)
7. The Builders
8. Association of Electronics Technology Students (ASETS)