MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS. Applicants for ISAT U Presidency MUST possess the following minimum qualifications:
- At least thirty-five (35) years old (from the actual date of birth and not a day younger) and not more than sixty-one (61) years old on the day of the expiration of the term of the incumbent President (which is 4 August 2023). Sixty-one (61) years old shall mean from the actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old;
- Natural-born Filipino citizen as defined in Article IV, Section 2 of the 1987 Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines;
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a CHED-recognized HEI or foreign institution accredited by its respective higher education ministry/commission or appropriate regulatory body, which is defined as Level 8 in the PQF under RA No. 10968 on and before (a minimum of five years) the degree was earned;
- With proven track record as SUC/LUC administrator (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director) or high-level management executive/administrator, preferably in the academe, whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years;
- Must not have been convicted for a crime involving moral turpitude, an offense punishable by imprisonment, suspended administratively for twelve (12) months, or dismissed from service.
- Formal Application letter addressed to:
Dr. J. Prospero E. De Vera III
Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
HEDC Bldg., C.P. Garcia Ave.,
U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, attested and signed by the applicant. Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HRM Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from, may certify to the authenticity of the documents, provided that the original is presented to him or her for comparison; These include documents such as transcript of records, training certifications, professional accreditations, diplomas, and employment/service records;
- Published research work, if any;
- Signed and notarized statement containing the Proposed Vision, Mission, and Development Goals for ISAT U by the applicant;
- Certificates or clearances from the following government agencies, obtained no more than three (3) months from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has not been found guilty in any administrative or criminal offense:
5.1 National Bureau of Investigation (NBI);
5.3 Civil Service Commission (CSC);
5.4 Office of the City Prosecutor
5.5 Office of the Ombudsman (for government employees), and;
5.6 Institution or company where applicant is presently employed.
- Birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
- Medical certificate of physical fitness issued by a physician from a government-recognized or accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed, who and that is not in any way connected respectively, with the applicant or ISAT U.
- Successful drug testing certificate pursuant to the CSC Memorandum Circular No. 13, s 2017
- Successful results of neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a government-recognized or accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed, who and that is not in any way connected respectively, with the applicant or ISAT U;
- Duly accomplished, computerized, and notarized Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) made under oath;
- 2022 SALN (Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth) made under oath (for government employees); and
- 2022 Income Tax Return (ITR) or BIR Form 2316 (if substituted filing).
An applicant who does not meet any of the above-mentioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit any of the pertinent supporting documentary evidences on the set deadline shall automatically be disqualified from the search process.
- Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and seven (7) certified photocopies of the aforementioned documents on or before June 2, 2023, 5PM (Philippine Standard Time) to:
Desiree Mae Abalos
Office of the Chair, CHED
HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue
UP Diliman, Quezon City
Dr. Mergie C. Gasataya
Burgos Street, La Paz Iloilo City Campus 5000
However, on the last day of submission, it shall be made only at the office of the University/Board Secretary, ISAT U, Iloilo City Campus.
(SGD) ALICE JOAN G. FERRER, PhD
Chair, Search Committee for the Next President of ISAT U