Chief Administrative Officer
Director, Finance Division
TO PROVIDE AN EXECELLENT, EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE COMPUTERIZED SERVICES TO ITS CLIENTS IN TERMS OF EVERALL MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL SERVICE FUNCTION OF THE INSTITUTE.
Provide direction in the overall management and financial service of the College.
- Allocates available funds to program s on the basis of approved guidelines and priorities ;
- Prepares and submits financial reports to management and other government departments and agencies;
- Maintains basic and subsidiary accounting records and books of accounts to reflect accurate and current financial information required by existing auditing rules and regulations and by management;
- Certifies to the availability of funds, obligates funds and issues checks to liquidate obligations;
- Monitor inputs and information on the supervision and coordination of program project development , humanity development , fiscal matters, innovations and inventions to ease administrative and financial problems;
- Develops and improves budgetary methods and procedures and justifications;
- Provides budget subject to budgetary ceiling fund estimate in support of the SUC operations, plans and programs.