Dr. Nehema K. Misola
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Duties and Functions
- Facilitates administratives matters at the instance of the College President.
- Follow-up administrative requests of personnel
- Endorses requests coursed through the VP for Administration
- Prepares plan for staff development of personnel
- Participates in researches of the College
- Takes responsilities of the College President when assigned as Officer-in-Charge of the College.
- Facilitates financial transactions authorized by the Governing Board through the College President.
- Assists the College President in the preparation of the budgets.
- Provide the appropriate advise to faculty and employees on matters related to cash advances.
- Assists the College President in the implementation of RA 9184, otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act.
- Prepares reports as required by the College President
- Accepts financial-related assignment given by the College President.