- Assist communities in alleviating the life of the people, providing them with competencies to live a quality life
- Share expertise, facilities and manpower with other agencies, organizations for the improvement of the quality of life of the people
- Provide students an avenue where principles and theories learned in a classroom applied and actualized through a real-life situation.
- Uphold measures and initiatives that promote green community, environmental protection, public health and welfare
- Packaging of Extension Programs/Projects.
OBJECTIVES PER PROGRAM
A. Community Organization
Equip adults, youth and children of the community with competencies for organizing, leading and managing.
B. Educational Program
Provide adequate knowledge through seminars/trainings to the partner schools for them to improve their teaching skills, values and strengthen family relationship.
C. Socio-Economic Program
1. Provide adequate knowledge through technology transfer to the people in the service area for them to earn a living.
2. Share expertise, facilities and manpower with other client agencies or organizations for the improvement of the quality of life of the people.
D. Health & Nutrition Program
Assist communities for community people consultation and feeding program providing them with medical/dental and feeding needs through the help of partner agencies.
E. Environmental Program
Conduct seminars/trainings to community leaders on environmental conservation and waste management for them to organize a community-led project.
F. Other Social Services
Educate and involve faculty, staff & students to strengthen commitment in helping the poor and depressed areas.
G. Monitoring and Evaluation
Update needs assessment survey, monitoring and impact evaluation for documentation.