Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS)
Master of Arts in Mathematics (MAMath)
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (BS MATH)
The program caters to the growing demand for professionals equipped with the important tools of mathematics and computing. With this program, ISAT U fulfills its role as a major catalyst for mathematics-based research, advanced studies, and professional and indusrial leadership.
The program is geared towards the accomplishments of the following objectives:
- to produce competent graduates in the areas of mathematics and computing ;
- to promote researches in pure and applied mathematics and computing ;
- to sharpen the abilities of students to enable them to reach out to the community and satisfy the manpower needs of both public and private sectors; and
- to inculcate positive attitudes towards mathematics and computing and affirm the positive aspect of socio-cultural heritage.
Bachelor of Science in Community Development (BSCD)
The program aims to produce graduates who will help in the development efforts in eradicating poverty and in attainment of a better life for each human being in an equitable and just society. With this program, students will be equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to enagage in development work within the context of people empowerment and sustainable development.
- facilitate the development of socially committed, gender-sensitive, capable, and productive development workers;
- advocate participatory strategies for social transformation and development, including the redistribution of economic and political means for achieving the aspirations of the majority of the Filipino people, men and women; and
- provide poverty-focused, people centered and gender responsive services in need, especially those at risk.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
The program centers on the systematic study of computing concepts, theories and computation. The body of knowledge resulting from this discipline contains theories for understanding computing systems and methods; design methodology, algorithms, and tools; methods for testing of concepts; methods of analysis and verification; and knowledge presentation and implementation.
The program aims to:
- provide quality, competent Computer Science graduate that can meet the needs of industry and society;
- produce graduates who can repond to the challenge of a globally competetive information age;
- produce an effective education in Computer Science dicipline, pricicples and practices;
- provide a solid understanding of concepts, theories and skills fundamental to the discipline of Computer Science;
- promote research, management, scientific studies and leadership in the field of computer science;
- provide the keystone for today’s computer applications as well as the foundation of which tomorrow’s application will be nased;
- Provide low-cost, quality education that will meet the demands of the IT industry; and
- Prepare students to become good leaders and responsive members of the society.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BS INFO TECH)
The program gives more emphasis on the technologycal and applied espects of computing rather than on theory. Information Technology emcompasses both the hardware and the software that is used to implement computer based systems. Some of these areas range from software design and engineering, networking, internet and the web, graphics and system programming.
The program is expected to:
- provide quality IT graduates who can meet the needs of industry and society;
- produce graduates who can respond to the challenge of a globally competitive information age;
- promote research, advanced studies and progressive leadership in the fields of trade, industrial, scientific anf technological education.
- provide the knowledge in developing world class information technology produtcs.
Bachelor of Science in Information System (BSIS)
The program intends to provide quality information systems knowledge and skills to students that intend to work as professionals software/systemdevelopers and IS managers; produce graduates who can respond to the challenge of a globally competetive cyber industry; and to promote research, adnvanced studies and progressive leadership in the advancement of information systems.
The program is expected to:
- provide quality information systems knowledge and skills to understand that intends to work as professional software/system deevelopers and IS managers;
- produce graduates who can respond to the challenge of a globally competitive cyber industry; and
- to promote research, advanced studies and progressive leadership in the advancement of information systems.