No Student shall be denied admission to the College by the reason of race, age, sex, socio-economic status, religious belief, political affiliation, conviction or ideology; provided that the College may allocate admissions to foreign students after all qualified applicants shall have been admitted.
Every applicant for admission shall pass a thorough physical, medical and other necessary examinations as pre-requisite for admission.
The applicant must submit the following:
A. Admission Requirements for the Master’s Program
- Have completed a regular undergraduate program related or allied to the program applied.
- Have a general weighted average of 2.0 or B in the undergraduate program. Those with a lower general average maybe allowed to enrol as special students whose admission to the graduate program will depend upon the quality of their performance after 15 units of graduate work.
- Have proficiency in English language both oral and written.
- Have a pleasing personality and with good moral character.
- Pass the admission test and personal interview.
The applicant must:
B. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Form 138 (High School Card or Transcript of records) with an average grade of 85 or 2.0 with no failing or incomplete grade. Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credentials (for transferees).
- Certification of Good Moral Character signed by the school head or his/her authorized representative (for new first year student); Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credentials (for transferees).
- Medical Laboratory results: Chest X-ray, CBC, Urinalysis, Stool Exam.
- Must pass the entrance examination and interview.
For incoming First Year Students.