WVCST College of Arts and Sciences envisions itself as the center of excellence in arts and science education.
The WVCST College of Arts and Sciences is committed to the development of man through excellence in arts and science education and community service.
The College of Arts and Sciences as the center of excellence in arts and sciences education aims to:
- Develop critical thinking among students;
- Offer curricular programs for social development;
- Conduct researches to improve quality of life;
- Lead in community programs for social economic development; and
- Strengthen/revitalized social-cultural heritage and values.
COLLEGE Core Values CAS Core Values
- H – Harmony C – Commiment
- E – Efficiency A – Academic Excellence
- A – Academic Excellence S – Service
- R – Responsiveness
- T – Total Commitment